Processing Personal Information
ARE Group takes your privacy seriously. We process personal information to provide requested services:
Immigration services, including, but not limited to:
- Work and residence permits; EU certificates, Permanent residency; European countries citizenship/Dual citizenship; CPR Registration; De-registration; Notification of termination of employment in European countries; RUT registration;
Destination services, including, but not limited to:
- Finding homes and schools; entering into leases; utility hook-up, ordering services, such as internet, TV, local CPR registration, tax card / tax number issuance
Categories of Personal Data
ARE Group collects and processes the minimum data needed to fulfill the services. The data includes, but not limited to: name, DOB, gender, nationality, current address, contact details, passport information, employment information, marital status, information about children, education background, work experience details.
When data is compulsory in order to complete a service, refusal to provide such data might result in failure to supply, or partially supply the service by ARE Group.
Sharing Your Information
Your information is only shared with the party or parties:
- Directly responsible for ruling on applications (for example but not limited to European Countries Immigration Authorities, State Administration, local Municipality, European Countries Local Tax offices,
- Facilitating requested services (example, but not limited to real estate agencies ) and final party (example, but not limited to chosen landlords, schools and other similar institutions, bank; utility and service suppliers),
- Requesting the service on your behalf (for example, but not limited to your employer, law firm)
ARE Group uses external accounting and IT (server) companies.
Some third parties might be located outside EU.
They all shall comply with the General Data Protection Regulation; therefore, they shall protect the privacy, and may not disclose the personal data for any purposes other than those the data owner has been informed and mentioned above.
We do not disclose any information to any other party or company, except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
ARE Group shall only use or otherwise process personal data:
- In accordance with applicable data protection laws
- In accordance with applicable industry standards concerning privacy, data protection, confidentiality and information security
Data Retention Period
Your personal information is kept on file as per contractual or European law requirements, and then safely disposed / permanently erased. The average period of retention is 5 years.
You have the right to access your personal data held by ARE Group. You have the right to have your data rectified /erased, to request suspension of your data processing and/or object to the processing of your data.
For further information on:
- How your information is used
- How we maintain the security of your information
- Your rights